To assist individuals and industries in obtaining grant funding and compliance assistance for operations that will result in improved environmental and air quality and reduced operating costs.
We specialize in grants that improve environmental and air quality and reduce operating costs for the grant applicant through more efficient technology, processing or operating systems. Other grant opportunities include environmental education, environmental responsibility and sustainability.
CleanAir Grant Services specializes in proposal writing for governmental grant programs. We respond to the government vs. industry communication gap by: (1) completing successful, clear and detailed grant applications on the behalf of the grant applicant, and (2) helping government increase efficiency and improve utilization of resources throughout the grant solicitation process.
Air Quality Consulting Services:
CleanAir Grant Services provides regulatory compliance services for industries affected by Federal, State and Local Air Quality Regulations.
- Assistance with Air Quality Permitting and compliance tracking
- Completion of periodic record keeping and reporting obligations
- Completion Construction Activity Management Plans, Dust Plans, Odor Plans, Asbestos Management Plans, and Trip Reduction Plans
- Conduct air quality emission impact calculations and data analysis
- Calculation of mitigation repayment fees
CleanAir Grants has assisted the following industries and communities receive grant funding and compliance assistance for air quality and environmental improvement projects.
Engine Replacement – Over 400 diesel engines replaced in commercial vessels with cleaner engine technology.
Truck Replacement / Retrofit – Over 50 diesel Port trucks replaced or retrofitted with cleaner equipment
Pump and Tractor Replacement – Over 100 diesel irrigation pumps and tractors replaced throughout California farms, ranches and vineyards.
California Ports and Container Ships
Shore Power Installation and Retrofit
- First ship and shore side shore power program funded in California (Port of Oakland and American President Lines (APL)
- Ports of America Shoreside Power Installation
- Port of San Francisco Shoreside Power Installation
Cargo Handling Equipment
Cargo Handling Equipment Replacement / Retrofit – Equipment funded at the Port of Oakland and Ports of America.
Environmental Education Grant Funding
Community Farm Programs
CleanAir Grants has assisted several industries throughout California to comply with Air quality regulations and reporting requirements.